Mathemachicken is a unique educational game which teaches basic mathematical operations with the help of the chickens. The primary goal of the game is to add or subtract the eggs laid out by the first two chickens. The user represents the answer by making the third chicken lay eggs by touching it. The answer is submitted by poking the cow. The game is finished once the user answers 10 questions correctly. The game has been designed in a way that the answer will never be greater than 10. The user can also pop the eggs of the third chicken by just touching them.
Additional features are listed below:
1) Hilarious sound effects when the chicken lays an egg
2) Physics effects when the chicken lays an egg
3) Ability to pop the eggs of the third chicken by touching it
4) Point based system to keep the user motivated
5) Applause sound for the correct answer
We take our customers suggestions very seriously. If you have a suggestion email me at azamsharp at gmail.
1) Graphics from OpenClipArt
2) Chicken image from bloodsong (http://www.openclipart.org/detail/26012)
3) Chick image from yyycatch (http://www.openclipart.org/detail/19606)
4) Farm fence image by netalloy (http://www.openclipart.org/detail/39007)
5) Cow image by lemmling (http://www.openclipart.org/detail/17676)
6) Applause sound by Charel Sytze (http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=35491)
7) Ding sound by theta4 (http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=66136)
8) Background farm sound by Benboncan (http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=69648)
9) Chicken laying egg sound by mich3d (http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=24967)
10) Wrong answer sound by Benboncan (http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=73581)
Special thanks to my beautiful wife, Naila and my loverly daughter Mehreen!